Homemade Pita Chips CrackersFrom VeganWolf
Homemade Pita Chips Crackers.
Homemade Pita Chips Crackers
- 4 6 inch pitas
- 1/2 vegan margarine
- 1/4 c nutritional yeast
- 2 t Italian seasoning (optional)
- Cut each pita into 6 pie shaped wedges.
- Separate each and split open carefully.
- Melt margarine and stir in nutritional yeast and seasoning.
- Baste each piece of pita bread and lay onto 2 15x10x1 jelly roll pans
- (You can pour mixture over pitas in a bowl and gently toss, if in a hurry)
- Bake at 375 for 8 minutes.
- Flip chips over and bake 4-6 minutes longer, until slightly golden.
- Eat as is or
- Optional: serve with other dips. (omit the Italian seasoning)
- Vegan cream cheese and hot pepper jelly is a classic.
- or: use a vegan ranch dressing dry mix instead of yeast and seasonings.
Want to help keep Veganwolf up and running? 100% of Donations help maintain this site, and go only for promoting a vegan way of life.
(Clicking on Google Ads and Gourmet Ads also helps...)
Have a great day!