VEGAN Gifts from the VEGAN kitchen
"Homemade Vegan,Cholesterol Free, Strict vegetarian gifts from your kitchen recipes. "
From: Vegan Wolf
Gifts from the VEGAN kitchen:
- Almost anything can be made into a gift! Just add a bow or wrap it, and add a gift tag.
- But try to make it look special! Something just for them!
- Avoid plastics and throw away wrap. Everything one does has an effect on the planet and those on it, and plastic is one of the worst!
- For finishing touches, think reusable! Make it part of the gift. You can wrap it in fabric, or a shirt, a dish towel, or just a pretty ribbon or flower.
- Hang on to peanut butter jars, or other containers and items that could become a gift holder. Try to always buy with reuse in mind!
- You can also check the resale stores for plates and glasses, baskets, or other items to use as gift holders. Boxes, tins, glass jars, a planter, a vase, a shoe. Be creative! Sometimes the wrapping is more fun than the gift!
- Don't forget to include any special instructions with the gift. Does it need a recipe, or "how to". If it's perishable put a "best used by" date.
- Be mindful of travel too! Are the cookies going to bounce around and break? Or is it glass? Or a liquid that might leak? Pack it smart. Make sure it is sturdy and not something the receiver has to worry about breaking or spilling.
IDEAS for last minute homemade vegan gifts
- Cookies, bars, candy, loaf of bread, quick breads, muffins, cakes, pies,
- Salad dressing, mustards, vinegars, spice mix,
- Snacks, granola, cereal
- Soup mixes, casseroles, pasta
- Favorite spaghetti sauce, pesto, enchilada sauce
- Home made liquor, punch, hot chocolate mix...
- Box of everything needed for a dinner, or a picnic
- Set of your favorite vegan recipes!
- A live plant or potted herbs, like basil or parsley.
- Gift certificate for a dinner out, or a back rub...
Want to help keep Veganwolf up and running? 100% of Donations help maintain this site, and go only for promoting a vegan way of life.
(Clicking on Google Ads and Gourmet Ads also helps...)
Have a great day!